Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy World Card Making Day

Hello, and Happy World Card Making Day!!!

We're doing something extra fun and special over at the Scrapbook & Card Today blog today.
We are kicking off the celebration with a card making round robin!
I was the lucky designer who was assigned the starting card in this super fun challenge.
To add a little bit of extra inspiration, I based my design on these darling images I spotted on the Pottery Barn Teen website.

 
 
I absolutely love the crisp white paired with summery shades of light pink, aqua and yellow. The adorable heart, feather and arrow accents were all just too cute to resist. I had to include them all in my design!

 
supplies (patterned paper: American Crafts, Bella Blvd, Pink Paislee; cardstock: Bazzill Basics; transparency: Simple Stories; feather die:  Simon Says Stamp; arrow accent, epoxy button: Crate Paper; enamel dots: My Mind’s Eye)
 
I bet you can't wait to see how this round robin progresses!!!
Be sure to check out this feature, and all the inspiration over at the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog.
Did I mention there are also prizes...AWESOME PRIZES!!! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment