Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Issue ~ SCT

It was most definitely worth the wait! View or download a copy today, or better yet, hold this beauty in your hands by subscribing or look for it at your local Chapters, Barnes & Noble or Books A Million store. Visit the directory at Scrapbook & Cards Today for a list of other select stores.


My contributions... :)
I absolutely loved working with the Oasis Collection from Crate Paper. It was perfect for my vacation photos.






And, the gorgeous, "Just Be You"  Collection from Echo Park Paper Co.








1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I write articles in a French magazine, named "Passion Scrapbooking".
    My current subject is " festive elements (glitters, balloons, garlands...) on scrap layouts ".
    Do you accept that I use a photo of your creation (here : http://scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/scrapbook_cards_today_blo/2015/03/happy-9th-birthday-celebration-day-five.html) to illustrate a part of the subject?
    Your name (or pen name if you prefer) will be quoted of course next to the image, and the brand if you realize it for a brand if necessary !
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible one or several good quality photos?
    Thank you for answering me quickly, even if it is "no", because I must have ended my article very soon.
    Best Regards,
    Elise AMANN (please answer directly to elise.amann@wanadoo.fr)

    ReplyDelete