Saturday, May 7, 2016

NSD ~ Scrapbook & Cards Today

Hello Everyone, and Happy interNational Scrapbook Day!!!




There's lots of excitement happening over at the  Scrapbook & Cards Today blog today, and you're not going to want to miss out.

Our mission was to pick a layout from the Spring issue that inspired us, and create our very own take on it. While there were so many beautiful layouts to choose from, one that really caught my eye was this gem by Kim Watson.


 
 
There were so many wonderful little details about Kim’s layout that caught my eye, the biggest though being the bold, multicolored title. I didn’t have similar letter stickers to use for my own title so I improvised by using my computer and printer. (Using a colorful selection of papers and my die cutting machine would have been an alternative option.)




 In addition to the colorful title, I was also inspired by her soft color palette, her trio of B&W photos, as well as the large patterned paper photo corner, all of which I carried over into my own design.



 


Be sure to stop by the blog for tons of inspiration all day long, and you're not going to want to miss out on the HUGE announcement!!! Fun stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment